- Home Loans of upto Rs. 75 lacs.
- Low Processing Fee.
- Repayment upto 20 years.
- Fixed Rate of Interest (Current Rate of Interest:- 07.50%).
- No Hidden Charges.
- Moratorium period may be offered for i)construction
- Home Loan can be availed by salaried individuals, self employed individuals and professionals.
- Minimum Age-21 Years
- Maximum Age-65 Years (the age by which loan should be fully repaid).
- Purchase or construction of new house/flat.
- Purchase of old house/flat or extension of old house.
- Repair or renovation of existing house/flat.
Documents Required (applicable to all applicants):
- Loan Application: Loan application form duly filled in affixed with 2 passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity (Any one): PAN/Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card.
- Proof of Residence/Address (Any one): Recent copy of Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/Passport/
Voters ID card/ Aadhar Card.
- Last 6 months bank a/c statements for all bank accounts held by the applicant.
- If any previous loan from other banks/lenders, then loan account statement for last 1 year.
- Personal asset liability statement in the Bank’s standard format.
Income Proof for Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Salary Slip or Salary Certificate of last 3 months.
- Copy of identity card issued by the employer.
- Copy of Form 16 or IT Returns for the last 3 financial years, acknowledged by IT Dept.
- Copy of employer certificate, appointment letter(duly attested by the employee).
.Income Proof for Self Employed/ Co-applicant/Guarantor:
- Proof of business address.
- Copy of IT returns for the last 3 years.
- Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss A/c for last 3 years.
- Business Proof (Registration Certificate of establishment, Trade License, Sales Tax Registration, etc.)
- Copy of certificate of practice (if applicable).
- TDS Certificate (Form 16A, if applicable).
- Copy of Registration Certificate for deduction of Professional Tax (if applicable).
- Copy of challans evidencing payment of Advance Income Tax.
Property Documents (applicable to all applicants):
- Agreement for sale (duly registered for states where applicable), Construction agreement.
- Blueprint stamped by Municipal Authority.
- Payment receipts to builder/seller.
- Original copy of land tax paid receipt & possession certificate issued by the revenue authorities.